John Green Parent Faculty Club


Volunteer FAQs

What do we turn in for this process?
  • Your completed form
  • A photocopy of your CA Driver License

How do we turn in our form and Driver License?

Hand your form & DL copy to either Lynne or Ines in the main office at John Green.  Please do not leave your forms on the counter or give them to your child’s teacher.

Does every volunteer have to complete a form?
If you participate in any type of effort with students present, you must submit a form.  Doing work off-site, with no students present, is the only volunteer work that does not require the form.

I completed this form last year – do I have to complete it again?

Unfortunately, yes, you do – a new form is required each school year.  It is a slight hassle for us as individuals, but it is the right thing for us as parents.

What if I am driving for a field trip?

Drivers at events will also be required to complete a second form. Your child’s teacher will have these forms soon – you may return the forms to your teacher.  You will also need the following information:
  • Current proof of insurance
  • Documentation of current driving record, i.e. points & accidents. Acceptable documentation:
    • Insurance renewal which indicates driving records (points)
    • DMV driving printout report which reflects driving record

: Volunteers with one point or less will be cleared to drive students

If you have any questions, please contact the PFC. Thank you!!